Changing your address

If your vehicle garaging address changes or you move, you must connect with a Clearcover representative to update the address on your policy and maintain your policy coverage.

Moving out of state

If you're planning a move out of state we need to hear from you ASAP! Why? Because Clearcover might not be writing policies in the state of your new residence just yet. If this happens, you'll need to explore other insurance options or contact your agent if you have one.

In which states is Clearcover writing new business?

Currently, we're open for new business in these states: Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Illinois,  Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.