Maryland customers might receive an FR-19 request for insurance verification from the Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA).
The MDOT MVA will send this request to the insured within 10 days of receiving a cancellation notice. A Customer Advocate who is licensed in the state of Maryland must submit the confirmation to the MDOT MVA.
To submit the insurance verification, you need the following information:
- your Maryland Producer License number
- the case number on the notice received by the customer
- the VIN of the insured vehicle
To submit the FR-19:
- Go to the MDOT MVA website.
- Click Online Services.
- Toward the bottom of the list, click eFR-19 Insurance Agent Login.
- Enter the requested information.
- Click Submit.
After you submit the requested information, you will see a message that indicates that the status of the insurance is compliant.