To begin the claims process:
- Launch the Clearcover mobile app.
- In the lower menu, click Claims.
- Follow the prompts to submit the claim.
After you submit your claim, a member of the Clearcover Claims team will contact you within 1 business day to review next steps, which include:
- Determining coverage eligibility — Our team will check to ensure that your incident is covered and that filing an insurance claim is the best path for you to take.
- Estimate losses — For most claims, our team estimates the damages or amount of the loss in order to make sure you get paid correctly.
- After we understand the incident and damages, we'll work to resolve your claim as quickly as possible. This may happen immediately or include negotiations or legal proceedings, depending on the type of claim.
Every claim is different, so we aren't able to provide general estimates on claims payouts and timelines. However, you can track the status of your individual claim in the Claims section of the Clearcover mobile app. You can also contact your Claims Representative, who can answer any questions you might have about your claim and set expectations accordingly.