An accident may leave you feeling nervous. We are here to help. Here are some tips about what to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Call 911. If the accident is serious or someone has been injured, call 911 first. Make sure people are safe and the police are notified before doing anything else.
- If you can, take photos of the driver's licenses and insurance card of each other person involved in the accident. You can do this in your Clearcover app or using your phone’s camera app. These photos help speed up the claims process.
- If you can, take any relevant photos of the scene and the vehicles involved. These also help speed up the claims process and can be helpful in determining who caused the accident.
- If your vehicle is being towed from the scene, make sure you know where it's being taken. The police at the scene may coordinate the tow. It’s important that you ask where they’re taking the vehicle to expedite your claim and/or repair.
- When it’s safe, you can start the claims process in the Clearcover app.
Get the app today.
Visit your app store from your mobile device.