Due to Tropical Storm Nicholas in parts of Texas and Louisiana, Clearcover has issued a moratorium on some policy changes for customers in the affected areas. Until the moratorium is lifted, we are unable to make the following policy changes for impacted customers:
- Increasing coverage limits
- Adding Collision or Comprehensive coverage onto existing vehicles
- Lowering Collision or Comprehensive deductibles on existing vehicles
- Adding new vehicles to a policy
- Changing a policy address
- Reinstating a policy
When the moratorium is lifted and we are able to make these policy changes, we will remove this article.
We are sending safe thoughts to everyone impacted by this weather event. If you need other help with your policy, our Customer Advocate team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT and Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. CT.