How you remove one of the vehicles from your policy depends on where you live.
Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, and Virginia Customers
If you live in Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, or Virginia, here is how to remove a vehicle from your policy:
- Open the Clearcover mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
- In the bottom menu, tap Policy.
- Next to the vehicle that you want to remove, tap the Action button (⋮).
- Tap Remove Vehicle.
- Select the date of the removal, and then tap Next.
- On the Change Summary screen, review your new policy details, and then tap Update Policy. If Clearcover owes you a refund, we will refund it to the payment method on file.
- If your total premium increased, then one of the following will occur, based on how you originally purchased your policy:
- If you originally purchased your policy in full, tap Complete Payment, review your payment details, and then tap Submit Payment. Your payment will cover the difference in cost between your current premium and your premium with the removed vehicle.
- If you pay for your policy monthly, then you don't owe anything immediately and we will charge the change in premium costs over the remaining months of your policy.
For All Other States
If you live in California, Texas, Illinois, Arizona, Utah, Ohio, Wisconsin, Louisiana, or Oklahoma, do one of the following to remove a vehicle from your policy:
- chat us within the Clearcover app
- call us at 855-444-1875
Important: If you have an active claim, are renting a vehicle, and have not purchased insurance coverage from the rental company, removing the Clearcover listed vehicle would remove the insurance afforded to the rental vehicle for damages.